Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts butterflied
• 2 slices Provolone cheese
• 1 5oz container of fresh Baby Spinach
• 4 clove minced Garlic
• Smoked Paprika
• Sea Salt
• 1 Tbs Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In large frying pan add Olive Oil and Garlic, sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add Spinach and stir frequently until Spinach is wilted and cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through.
5. Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast.
6. Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese.
7. Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in.
8. Place on greased baking dish.
9. Sprinkle top of chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
10. Bake uncovered 30 Minutes.