"Main Dish, Baked Ziti"Serves 8 servings | Prep Time 50 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
I love this recipe because it is super easy to make, plus you get a ton of nutrients in one easy-to-prepare dinner option.
Ingredients You'll Need
4 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup diced onions
1/2 pound ground turkey
1 pound dried ziti or penne pasta
1 jar(26 ounces) prepared low-sodium spaghetti sauce
8 ounces shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat and add onions. Cook until tender. Add the ground turkey and continue cooking until it is done.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook the pasta in the boiling water.
4. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the sauce, ground turkey, and onions and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture evenly into a baking pan. Top with the cheese and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads