Baked mini donuts
"Mini donuts that are easy to make"Serves 12 | Prep Time 15-17 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Mini donuts that are in chocolate glaze
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tbsp butter softened
1/8 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp and tsp brown sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 baking soda
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F and grease donut pan with cooking spray
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
3. Add in the egg, beat in to combine.
4. Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
5. Stir in the flour into the mixture alternatively with the milk(beginning and ending with flower) making sure everything is combined(batter will be thick).
6. Spoon the batter into the pan, filling a 4th inch shy of the rim.
7. Bake donuts for 10 minutes; remove and wait 5 minutes before turning them out of the pan.
Pairs Well With