"banana bread homemade"Serves 1 loaf of bread | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 55 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Homemade banana bread
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 Cup Sugar (more if you like it a little sweeter)
1/2 Cup Margarine (or butter)
3 Tbsp Milk
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Mashed Bananas
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
3/4 Cup Crushed Walnuts (or Chocolate Chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease a standard loaf pan
3. Cream Margarine and Sugar
4. Mix in Egg, then Milk, then Vanilla and finally Mashed Banana
5. Pour Flour on top of liquid mixture, add Salt, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda. 6. Mix with flour before mixing in with liquids.
7. Mix everything together. Don't over stir.
8. Fold in walnuts.
9. Scoop into greased loaf pan.
10. Bake at 350 for ~55 minutes, until to top of loaf browns, cracks, and toothpick comes out clean.
11. Ideally, cool on rack. Cut when cool.