Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Delicious! Cookies are big, fluffy and addicting! One full batch fills up the cookie jar.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 C white sugar
1 C butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cloves
3 bananas, mashed
2 cups rolled oats (quick, not instant!)
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2) In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth
3) Stir in eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir into the creamed butter, sugar, egg and vanilla mixture.
4) Add mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended
5) Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets.
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes
7) Cool for 5-10 minutes on wire racks
**For a fluffier cookie, chill dough up to 30 minutes.