"Main Dish, Basil chicken"Serves 4 servings | Prep Time 0 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This basil chicken recipe is good because it is an easier dinner that doesn't have many ingredients.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, halved
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/3 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup Holland house white cooking wine
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat in skillet.
2. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
3. Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. bring to a boil; simmer, covered 10-15 minutes. until juices run clear.
6. serve with sauce
Pairs Well With
Basil chicken will go good with a side of white rice
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish