Best EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe was a sample recipe found in the recipe workbook
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons Hot Water
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With mixer, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth
3. Beat eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water, then add to the batter with the salt
5. Stir in the flour and chocolate chips
6. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
Pairs Well With