Best ever Chocolate Chip cookies
"Rich and delicious Chocolate Chip cookies"Serves 8 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
These are chocolate chip cookies that are really good.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp hot water
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. using mixer, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water then add to the batter with the salt.
5. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
Pairs Well With
Orange Juice or Milk
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads