Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Bhindi(Lady’s finger) – 250 gms
Onion – 1 medium sized(cut length wise)
Mustard Oil – 3 tsp
Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
Carom seeds(ajwain) – ¾ tsp
Kashmiri Red chilli powder – 3/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Asafoetida(hing)- a pinch
Salt – as per taste
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Chaat Masala/Amchoor powder – ½ tsp
Cumin powder – ½ tsp
• Wash and let bhindi get dry.
• Cut head and tail for all.
• Prepare masala by mixing all ingredients mentioned in masala stuffing.
• Slit them and stuff with prepared masala.
• Heat oil in a kadhai/pan and add carrom seeds. Let them splutter.
• Add onions and saute lightly.
• Add stuffed bhindi and cover the kadhai/pan with a lid. Let them cook on low flame.
• Add the leftover masala over bhindi and mix.
• Remove once bhindi turns a little brown.
• Serve with hot chapatis.