Biscocho's Sephardic Tea Cookie
"By Brooke K"Serves | Prep Time | Cook Time
Why I Love This Recipe
Family recipe passed down from generation to generation from my Great Grandmother in Turkey.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 4 eggs beaten (save 4 tbs. for later)
• 1 cup sugar
• 2/3 cup oil
• 2 tsb. Baking powder
• 4 cup flour
• Sesame seeds
1. Beat eggs well and slowly
2. Add remaining ingredients in the order they are listed.
3. Divide into parts slice into small balls (the size of a golf ball).
4. Roll flat until dough is 4’6 inches connecting the two ends (creating a circle).
5. Using a knife slash top and outer edges for design and place on greased cookie sheet.
6. Brush with eggs and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake until golden, take out and let cool.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies