Why I Love This Recipe
blueberry muffin recipe good for breakfast or when ever your feeling like having a muffin
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2 cups flour
2 tablespoon sugar
2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup blueberries
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Grease bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups
3. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg; stir in milk and oil
4. In small mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
5. add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients.Stir just until flour is moistened. Batter should be lumpy.
6. fold blueberries into batter.
7. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown
9. Remove from pan, Serve warm