"Dessert, Blueberry Muffins"Serves 12 muffins | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
These muffins are so easy to make and perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2 cups flour
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cups blueberries
2. Grease bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg; stir in milk and oil.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients. Stir just until flour is moistened. The batter should be lumpy.
6. Fold blueberries into batter.
7. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
8. Bake until golden brown.
9. Remove from pan and serve warm.
Pairs Well With
a banana or piece of fruit