Why I Love This Recipe
Need something to refresh your palate? The Nautilus Maldives has plenty of options for you. How about adding a citrusy punch along with some juicy blueberries for an evening drink? Not to mention that one ingredient that is necessary for just the right kick as well.
Ingredients You'll Need
To make a Blueberry Mule you will need:
• 2 oz of your favourite vodka
• 1 oz Blue Curaçao
• 1 oz lemon juice
• 1 oz simple syrup
• 3 oz of orange juice or enough to fill the glass
• Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• Lemon or orange wedges
1. Pour the vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, and Blue Curaçao into a glass.
2. Fill the glass with ice
3. Top with orange juice
4. Garnish with blueberries and a lemon or orange wedge
Pairs Well With