Bowsers' ranch-style beef bones
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1lb lean ground beef
2 eggs, beaten
3 C all purpose flour
1 C quick cooking rolled oats
1 C water
1. Combine beef & eggs until well blended, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour & rolled oats. Gradually mix in beef mixture with your hands, until well blended.
3. Add water & stir to form a sticky dough.
4. Divide dough into 2 balls, so it is easy to work with.
5. Knead each dough ball on a well floured surface, about 2 minutes, adding flour intli the dough is no longer sticky.
6. With a rolling pin, roll dough to between 1/4 " and 1/2" in thickness.
7. Cut with biscuit cutter of choice & place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
8. Bake 1 hour at 350F.
9. Cool on a rack & store, at room temp, in a container with a loose fitting lid.