Bread Cheese Pockets
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• Bread Slices
• Red Chili Sauce
• Grated Cheese
• Gram Flour
• Red Chili Powder
1. Take bread slices, cut them into halves.
2. Apply red chili of any other sauce on both the slices.
3. Then add grated cheese and some herbs on one slice.
4. And then cover it with another slice.
5. To make slurry, add gram flour, red chili powder, salt, little water and make a thick batter.
6. Dip the cheese pockets in the slurry and then cover them up with breadcrumbs.
7. Deep fry it until it turns golden brown.