Use our BakeBot Ai Chat for instant answers.
Why I Love This Recipe
This one that I adapted for my family from a friend's recipe.
Ingredients You'll Need
1-3 lbs of your favorite ground sausage - depending on how little or a lot you like sausage
1 8oz of cream of chicken
1 16oz of sour cream
2 bags of Simply Potatoes Hash Browns ( found in the section you buy sausage)
2 8oz bags of grated cheese - can be sharp or mild or both - whichever you like
Salt and Pepper and Garlic Powder
1. cook the ground sausage thoroughly on the stove - do not drain
2. in a large bowl mix the hash browns with seasonings to taste
3. mix in sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and 1 8oz bag of cheese, and cooked sausage.
4. pour the contents into a 13x9 pan and cover with the remaining 8oz bag of cheese
5. bake at 350 for about an hour