Why I Love This Recipe
A great recipe from the mother-in-law!
Ingredients You'll Need
4 bags of frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
8 oz cream cheese
4 T butter
4 T flour
¼ tsp salt
2 cups milk
6 slices yellow American Cheese
4 slices white bread
1 stick butter
1. Put cooked broccoli in a casserole dish.
2. Melt 4 T butter, mix in flour.
3. Warm milk, and mix in slowly.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Bring mixture to just under boiling.
6. Mix in cream cheese.
7. Pour over broccoli.
8. Tear cheese in thick strips and place over entire casserole.
9. Melt stick of butter and pour over cubed bread.
10. Spread bread over entire casserole.
11. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.