Broccoli Cheddar Soup
"Soup, Broccoli Cheddar Soup"Serves 2 servings | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Broccoli Cheddar Soup is a soup that just makes you feel at home. It's so warm and rich in flavor.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-1/2 cups 2% milk
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 cup cooked, chopped, fresh, or frozen broccoli
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
2. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk and broth.
3. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
4. Add broccoli. Cook and stir until heated through.
5. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese until melted.
Pairs Well With
bread or baguette
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads