Why I Love This Recipe
i was browsing the internet a couple years ago for party appetizers and came upon this recipe....I made it for easter and now the whole family requests them when they're having a get together. It's pretty simple if you have the patience for it and they're delicious.
Ingredients You'll Need
* 2 (8 ounce) pkgs refrigerated crescent roll dough
* 2 (8 ounce) pkgs cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup mayo
* 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
* 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
* 3 tomatoes, chopped
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
2. Unroll the crescent dough and pinch the separate pieces together to form rectangles.
3. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dry ranch-style dressing mix. Spread evenly on the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with broccoli and tomatoes. Top with Cheddar cheese and serve.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads