Broccoli and Cheese
"Side Dish, Broccoli and Cheese"Serves 4 servings | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Broccoli and Cheese is a quick and easy side dish that can pair well with any meat main dish.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
salt and pepper for taste
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover.
2. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes.
3. Drain and transfer to a microwave-safe casserole dish.
4. Pour melted butter over broccoli and season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cheese over top and microwave, on high, for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
Pairs Well With