Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Store-bought pizza crust
Ranch salad dressing
Hot sauce-approximately 1/4 cup
2 Tbsp. margarine
2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
1. Heat Oven to 375 degrees
2. Boil Chicken until cooked, shred and mix in bowl with 2 T. melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot sauce.
3. Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
4. Top with shredded chicken.
5.Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desires.
6. bake approximately 10 minutes.
7. Cover with shredded cheese.
8. Bake until cheese is melted