Cake with apple, raisins, wallnuts and cinnamon
Why I Love This Recipe
I have found this receipe in the receipes' book "Quiches, cakes & compagnie" from Ilona, Marabout Côté cuisine.
I've tasted this receipe today. I've found it was so easy and the result is very good.
Ingredients You'll Need
- 180 g of durum wheat flour
- 1/2 packet of backing powder
- 3 eggs
- 170 g of sugar
- 150 g of unsalted butter
- 200g of grated apples
- 1 tablespoonful of raisins
- 60g of wallnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Do soak raisins in water during 1/2 hour before beginning. Preheat the oven at 180°/thermostat 6
- In a basin, whisk eggs with sugar. When combiantion doubles, add little by little wheat flour and melted butter. Fold backing folder, grated apples, cinnamon, floured raisins (otherwise they go down at the bottom of loaf tin) and crushed wallnuts to the mixture. Mix delicately.
- Butter and flour a loaf tin and pour preparation. Do bake it during 50 minutes. Watch baking. Cake is done when knife (pricked in cake) takes out again clean. Let cool down before turning cake out of the mould.