Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups sugar
1½ cups vegetable oil
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ tsp salt
2 cups grated carrots
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
1½ cups pecan, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 13” x 9” and a 9” x 9” baking pan.
3. Put sugar and oil in a large bowl; beat well.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; sift into the bowl, half at a time, beating in each half.
5. Add carrots, pineapple with juice, vanilla, and nuts; beat in.
6. Add eggs, one at a time; beat thoroughly.
7. Pour into baking pans and bake for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on pan size.