Chicken Noodle Casserole
"Main Dish, Chicken Noodle Casserola, in class recipe"Serves about 12 servings | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 45 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This casserole is very simple but incredibly tasty. My family makes it at least twice a month to eat for dinner.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 bag of Mrs. Miller's old fashioned noodles
1 can chicken
1 can of cream of chicken
1 can of cream of mushroom
2 cups of crushed potato chips
1. Boil noodles and cook for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain and add chicken and both soups.
3. Put in pyrex pan.
4. Pour noodles over top of chicken and soups.
5. Crumble crushed potato chips on top.
6. Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Pairs Well With
Italian bread or rolls