Chicken Pot Pie
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 pie crust
4 T butter
1 c. frozen mixed vegetables
1/4 tsp garlic powder
4 T. flour
2 1/2 c. chicken stock
2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1 c. shredded chicken breast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt 3 T butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add vegetables and sautee until they thaw and soften. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
4. Add flour to mixture and stir.
5. Let cook 3-4 minutes then stir in chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce.
6. Add shredded chicken and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce and let simmer 20 minutes with lid off.
7. Put mixture into pie crust.
8. Bake 30-35 minutes.