Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
¼ apple, finely diced
1 chicken breast, cubed and pan fried
½ c. cheddar cheese, shredded
½ c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ c. corn, frozen and thawed
½ onion, chopped
¼ t salt
4 flour tortillas (8”)
¼ c. lettuce, shredded
½ c. salsa
4 T. sour cream
1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
2. Divide filling on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over filling.
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Carefully turn quesadillas over: bake 3 minutes longer or until golden.
6. Cut each quesadilla into wedges: Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour