Chicken and spinach rotini pasta
"ricetta americana, buona"Serves 4 | Prep Time veloce | Cook Time cottura pasta e poco piu'
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tablespoons oil
2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
5 ounces spinach
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 cups heavy cream
250 grams cooked rotini pasta
1 cup parmesan cheese
½ cup parsley, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
2. Cook the chicken until no pink is showing.
3. Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
4. Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
5. Add the pasta, cheese, and parsley, stirring until the pasta is coated evenly.