Chile con Queso (chili-cheese dip)
Why I Love This Recipe
Mexican - Easy and delicious Mexican dip served warm with tortilla chips.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 medium tomatoes, peeled,seeded and chopped
1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, rinsed,seeded and chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
tortilla chips or corn chips
1. In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers and salt.
3. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
4. Add cheese a little at a time, stirring until cheese melts.
5. Stir in a little milk if mixture becomes too thick.
6. Serve immediately with chips.
7. Keep warm in a fondue pot over low heat.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads