Chocolate Billionaires - by Tisha Joseph
"Chocolate and caramel = deliciousness!"Serves 12 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a no bake holiday family favorite!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 package (14 ounces) caramels
3 tablespoons water
1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 cup Rice Krispies
3 cups milk chocolate chips
1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
1. Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; grease the paper and set aside
2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the caramels and water; cook and stir over low heat until smooth
3. Stir in pecans and cereal until coated.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pans
5. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm
6. Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip candy into chocolate, coating all sides; allow excess to drip off. Place on prepared pans.
7. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.