Chocolate Chip Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup shortening
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz. bag)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. In small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
4. In large bowl, cream together with a wooden spoon, the shortening, granulated sugar, and brwon sugar.
5. Add egss and vanilla and mix well.
6. Gradually stir in dry ingredients. Mix Well.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper.
9.Bake approximately 8-10 minutes, or until edges are just starting to turn brown.
10. Cool and enjoy!