Chocolate Chip Cookies
"Dessert, Chocolate Chip Cookies"Serves 2 dozen | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Chocolate chip cookies are such a quick and easy dessert that everyone enjoys.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With a mixer, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water, then add to the batter with the salt.
5. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
Pairs Well With
a glass of milk