Chocolate Chip Muffins
Why I Love This Recipe
A breakfast favorite from our childhood, these muffins are easy to make using common household ingredients.
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Cooking Spray
2. 1/2 cup or 1 stick of butter
3. 2 eggs
4. 1 cup of milk
5. 2 cups of flour
6. 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
7. 1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Spray each cup in muffin pan with cooking spray,
or put a paper baking cup in each muffin cup. Put pans away for later.
2. Melt butter in a microwavable safe bowl, for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Cool for 5 minutes.
3. Crack both eggs into a small mixing bowl, add melted butter and milk, beat with fork till well mixed.
4. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture to flour mixture. Stir just until flour is wet (batter should still be lumpy).
5. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spoon batter into sprayed muffin cups until cups are about ⅔ full.
6. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and the toothpick poked in center of muffin comes out clean.