Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies- By Jena Brown
"The pudding mix makes the cookies incredibly soft!"Serves 24 cookies | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 8-12 minutes @ 350 degrees
Why I Love This Recipe
These are easy to make and great year round!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 tsp Baking soda
3/4 cup Brown sugar
1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips
2 1/4 cups Flour
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Butter
1 (3.4 oz) package Vanilla pudding, instant dry
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla.
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
4. Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
Roll into 1"" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.