Chocolate Mug Cake
"Decadent Microwavable Mug Cake"Serves 1 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 1 minute
Why I Love This Recipe
This chocolate mug cake is really easy and fast to make whenever the mood hits! It is simply delicious. You can use this recipe as a base and mix in an any add-on that you would like. To make it even more fancy, you can add whip cream on top or drizzle some chocolate sauce. Really anything that you want! You can even eat the cake just as it is. To make this cake vegan, simply use unsweetened dairy free milk and skip the powdered sugar. It will be just as delicious!
Ingredients You'll Need
4 tbsp flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp baking soda
5 tbsp milk (of your choice)
1 tsp oil
A drop of vanilla essence
a piece of chocolate (optional)
1/4 tsp powdered sugar (optional)
1. In a mug, mix the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking soda until fully incorporated.
2. Add the milk, oil, and vanilla essence and mix until there are no dry bit of flour left.
3. Push the piece of chocolate into the batter until it is fully covered.
4. Place the mug in the microwave for a minute.
5. Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top and enjoy!
Pairs Well With
After any meal