Chocolate Peanut Delight
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 egg
* 1 cup chopped peanuts, divided
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup Jif® Peanut Butter
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, milk and egg until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Spread over the crust; top with the remaining whipped topping and peanuts.
In a microwave melt chocolate chips and butter: stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla until smooth; drizzle over the dessert. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.