Christmas swirl fudge
"dessert; Christmas swirl fudge"Serves 64 | Prep Time 10 | Cook Time 1 hr 10 min
Why I Love This Recipe
These fudge squares look good and are fun to make
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups of white vanilla baking chips
1 container vanilla frosting
Green and red food coloring
1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
2. In large microwavable bowl, microwave white chips uncovered on High 1 minute. Spoon frosting over chips. Microwave on High 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, continue to microwave in 15-second increments until mixture can be stirred smooth.
3. Place 3/4 cup fudge mixture into each of 2 small bowls, leaving remaining untainted fudge mixture in bowl. Tint 1 bowl green and 1 bowl red by stirring in each food color to desired color.
4. Drop heaping tablespoons of green, red and white fudge mixture in bottom of pan to create random pattern. Pull table knife through layers for marbled design. Refrigerate uncovered until set, about 1 hour.
5. Remove from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. Cut into 8 rows by 8 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Pairs Well With
Some chocolate chip cookies