Christmas wreath cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
These are so much fun to make and eat with a special little person in your life!
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1/2 cup butter
* 4 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 teaspoon green food coloring
* 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 4 cups cornflakes cereal
* 1 (2.25 ounce) package cinnamon red hot candies
Microwave marshmallows and butter on High for 2 minutes. Stir, then microwave on High for 2 minutes more. Stir. (This can be done in a double boiler if one doesn't have a microwave.)
Add and mix quickly the coloring, extracts, then cornflakes. Drop by spoonfuls in clumps on greased wax paper and decorate with 3 red hots each.
Once cool, transfer to lightly greased serving/storage tray with lightly greased fingers.