Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 loaf prepared dough, thawed (found in freezer section)
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 TBSP. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup toasted pecans, slightly chopped
1 cup powdered sugar
2 TBSP whole milk
1 TSP vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Grease a round cake pan or baking dish.
3. Roll out dough into a rectangle.
4. Brush with 2 tbsp. melted butter.
5. Spread cinnamon, sugar and pecans all over dough.
6. Carefully roll dough into a jelly-roll fashion. Pinch the seam and edges.
7. With a serrated knife, cut 1-inch slices and place in pan.
8. Brush with 1 tbsp. melted butter.
9. Bake for 20-25 min. until golden brown.
10. Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients and mix well.
11. Brush with 1 tbsp. melted butter
12. Drizzle with glaze and enjoy!