"Shared by Ada Narvaez"Serves 15 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
The BEST and EASIEST Coffee Cake Recipe! It's moist, delicious and perfect for showers, breakfast and holiday celebrations!
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 cup oil
• 2 eggs beaten
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 cups flour
• 3 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/3 - 1/2 cup butter melted
1. In a large mixing bowl. combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
2. In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
4. In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
6. Drizzle with melted butter (you can do less and use 1/3 cup butter or up to 1/2 cup butter melted).
7. Bake, covered with foil at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Take off foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Breakfast