Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
Why I Love This Recipe
Cassie Craves - Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Ingredients You'll Need
42 Oreos, 30 left whole, 12 coarsely chopped
2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 large eggs at room temperature, lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place one whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
3. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-filled cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes.
5. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate in tins at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Remove from tins just before serving.