Crab Stuffed Pepper
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 (6-ounce) pkg. Maryland Style Crab Cakes
1 large red pepper, cut in half lengthwise, cored and cleaned
1/4 cup (2 ounces) goat cheese (Chevre)
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon Seafood Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Spread 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) goat cheese on the inside of each pepper.
2. Stuff one frozen crab cake into the cavity of each pepper and place in baking dish.
3. In small microwaveable bowl, mix butter and seafood seasoning. Cover and microwave for 10 seconds or until melted.
4. Brush 1 Tbsp. butter mixture over each crab stuffed pepper, including sides.
5. Bake in preheated oven 25-30 minutes or until crab cake reaches 165°F.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads