Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 lb round brie cheese
2/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, crushed
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
½ tsp orange extract
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 500° F. Place brie on baking sheet.
2. Cut off top rind of brie cheese round, leaving ¼” rim around the edge. First cut the circle into the top of the round, then position the knife horizontally and gently cut under the rind around the circle to remove the top. If this is too difficult to do, you can also heat the brie a bit to soften the cheese and make it easier to remove the rind.
3. Combine cranberry sauce, sugar,orange extract and nutmeg. Top prepared brie with cranberry mixture and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
4. Bake 4-5 minutes, or until brie is soft and warm.
5. Serve with assorted crackers.