Creamy Bacon and Cheese Potato Gratin
Why I Love This Recipe
Bring mouth-watering aroma and show-stopping flavour to your holiday meal with a comforting side dish that pairs perfectly with the star of the meal – the turkey. This rich and cheesy dish requires minimal prep work and has only three easy steps, cutting cooking time to 20 minutes or less.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 can of sliced white potatoes, drained
• 1 cup Great Value Bacon Alfredo Sauce
• 1/2 cup Great Value 3-Cheese Blend Shredded Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450F (230C). Spray a 4 cup (1 litre) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together potatoes, Alfredo sauce and ¼ cup (60 mL) cheese with a rubber spatula; transfer to prepared baking dish. Use the spatula to spread potatoes into an even layer. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling and lightly browned.