Creamy Delicious Flan
Why I Love This Recipe
I grew up having this delicious dessert my mother always made for us. I get so many compliments from family and friends. I always enjoy making it, I guarantee you'll love it.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 can Evaporated milk
1 can Condensed milk
2 Tbs Vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a blender combine the evaporated milk, condensed milk, 5 eggs and the 2 Tbs vanilla extract, blend and set aside.
3. Make sure you have a 2 quarter casserole glass dish and a 15 x 10 glass baking dish.
4. Grab a sauce pan, medium high heat add 1 1/2 cup sugar, stir until it dissolved. After the sugar has dissolved immediately transfer it to the 2 quarter casserole dish move until the bottom of the glass is coated. Then add the blend mixture on top of the dissolved sugar.
5. Place the smaller baking dish onto the bigger baking dish fill the larger dish with boiling water about halfway up the sides. Place into the oven and bake for 60 min.
6. Poke to make sure nothing comes out. If nothing comes out then it is ready. Remove from the water, set aside and let it cool for about 30 min. After it has cooled cut around the edges and turn it onto a larger flat plate. Place it into the refrigerator and let it chill for 2-3 hours. Then enjoy!!