Creamy Speculoos Fudge
Why I Love This Recipe
With its traditionally Christmas-like flavours, this fudge makes a great gift for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 2 cups (500 mL) granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) evaporated milk
• 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
• 1 cup (250 mL) PC Speculoos Cookie Butter
1. Line bottom and sides of 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish with foil; set aside.
2. Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and salt in large glass bowl until thick and grainy. Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes then whisk for 10 seconds. Return to microwave; heat for another 1 minute.
3. Whisk in cookie butter; heat for 30 seconds. Using wooden spoon, stir vigorously for a few seconds then heat for another 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir very well; immediately pour into prepared pan, smoothing top with wooden spoon. Let cool on counter for a few minutes then refrigerate to cool completely.
4. Lift fudge from pan; remove foil and cut into 64 squares.