Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Milk- 3/4 cup
Vinegar- 2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar- 3/4 cup
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Milk powder- 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Candied fruit, chopped (optional)
• Take a bowl and put the milk vinegar and oil in it. Mix them well.
Top with candied fruit prior to baking, if desired.
• On the other side, put the oven to preheat at 150 degrees Celsius.
• Put sugar and combine nicely till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
• Put Vanilla essence, all purpose flour, Milk powder, baking powder and baking soda. Combine well till the mixture is smooth.
• Fill the mixture in the batter. Tap once to remove the air bubbles.
• Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven.
Temperature- 150 Degrees Celsius
Time – 20-25 mins
• After you think they are done, you can just try to put a knife in it and see if the cupcake is sticky. If it is, put it in the oven for another 2-5 mins.
• After they are done, you can enjoy the soft and fluffy cupcakes!!