Why I Love This Recipe
Quick, easy and delicious side dish.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into small florets
• 1 Tbsp milk
• 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
• ¼ cup of mayonnaise
• ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
• 1 tsp curry powder
1. Steam or boil the cauliflower until tender crisp.
2. Put cauliflower in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder.
4. Pour mixture over the cauliflower.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.