"Sweet chips topped with ice cream"Serves 2 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 8 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe takes any boring ice cream and makes it so much better. This recipe is so quick and easy to make. Plus it is super delicious! It tastes kind of like fried ice cream that you would get in a restaurant but at the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
ice cream of your choice (should be a bit melted)
toppings of your choice
Fruits (strawberries, bananas)
For the chips:
1. Take the two tortillas and cut them into triangles.
2. Coat the cut tortillas in a bit of olive oil.
3. Mix the cinnamon and sugar and coat the tortillas with the mixture until fully covered.
4. Bake at 360 F for 5-10 minutes or until crispy.
For the nachos:
1. Take the chips that you made and place them on a place.
2. Add your ice cream.
3. Place any toppings that you want.
4. Serve right away!
Pairs Well With
The toppings mentioned above