Double Chocolate Healthy brownie muffins in kadhai
"A simple, easy and healthy chocolate indulgence for all chocolate lovers."Serves 6 | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 35 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
There is no reason why someone wont love it! It is decadent chocolate muffin without providing too much sugar or
the so- called unnecessary calories...if that matters! Its suitable for all ages young or old and trust me it will be over even before you taste them! its lip smacking , low - calorie and healthy chocolate muffin. Go on it takes a bit of patience but if the fruit of hardwork is chocolaty sweet like these muffins then damn i would wait a day if need be! Its kid friendly and needs no microwave....So if your Microwave has gave up on you this lockdown ...do not worry you can still try these...
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Whole Wheat flour or atta - 1 cup
2. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup
3. Instant coffee powder- 1 tsp
4. Baking powder - 1.25 tsp
5. Baking Soda - 1.25 tsp
6. A pinch of Salt
1. Vegetable oil- 1/4 cup
2. Melted Gur or Jaggery - 1/3 cup
3. Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
5. A mixture of 1 tbsp of Coffee and 2 tbsp of water
6. Milk - 1/4 cup
7. Water- 1/3
Extra Additions :
1. Dairy Milk Chocolate or any Dark Chocolate 75%-1( 50 g)
2. Hide and Seek choco-filled cookies - 1-2 nos.
1. First sieve The dry ingredients and add vanilla essence...
2. Meanwhile for the wet ingredients slowly melt jaggery on a stove and dilute it with a little bit of water.
3. Add the wet ingredients together and combine thoroughly.
4. Slowly, add the dry ingredients into the wet and at last add milk slowly according to the consistency...If the mixture is too thick add half- and -half of milk and water and get it to a cake like consistency.
5. Add the roughly broken and frozen hide and seek choco filled cookies and mix it again...
6. Now, grease the silicon molds with ghee and add the mixture 1 tbsp at a time.
7. After adding a spoonful place 1.5 blocks of dairy milk and add another 1 tbsp and cover.. Do it this way in the remaining cups also
8. Meanwhile pre-heat the kadhai along with a ton of salt!( altleat 7-8 tbsp) and cover and heat.
9. Add dairy on top of the muffins and bake it in the kadhai for 35 minutes..keep checking the muffins and slightly undebake them since they keep baking with the heat of the pan even after the gas has been turned off.
9. Voila! the muffins are ready! let them rest for 30 minutes or until they cool down and indulge all in!
Pairs Well With
on its own, with more chocolate sauce or with a splash of horlicks or bournvita