Why I Love This Recipe
Draniki is a popular dish in Belarus and is often eaten at breakfast time. Belarusan cuisine includes simple dishes made with potatoes, beets, peas, plums, pears, and apples. Draniki is potato pancake and is served hot with sour cream. The draniki are made from shredded potatoes with flour and egg cooked on a skillet.
Ingredients You'll Need
5 lbs of potatoes
1 medium onion
3 tablespoons flour
3 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Take the skin of the onion and then grate the onion. Put in a large bowl.
2. Then wash the potatoes and grate the potatoes. Put the grated potatoes into the large bowl with the onions.
3. Add eggs, flour, garlic, salt and pepper into the large bowl and mix well.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. dd 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. Place 3 tablespoons of batter in the pan and flatten so it looks like a pancake.
5. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 with the remaining batter and add vegetable oil if necessary.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads